SBTC offers valuable benefits and resources for all of its members. In addition to our vigorous lobbying efforts in Washington, D.C., SBTC members benefit from our vast expertise in tax simplification and fairness, procurement, regulatory reform, affordable health care, small business technology funding, and small-business exporting. Additionally, we offer various member-only discounts for critical small-business products including lending and shipping.
Ignite your connections with key decision makers and other small-business leaders
Building an inspired, engaged and resourceful small-business community is SBTC’s vision. Our mission is to help our members be their best by building human connections to knowledge, ideas, issues and marketplaces. For small-business owners all across the U.S., Virgin Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico, SBTC is the national community that multiplies their voice and potential.
- Influencing the development of the small-business community
- Increasing business opportunities in the marketplace
- Providing a forum to discuss ideas and policies with influential policymakers
- Building the small-business community’s future through lobbying and representing the interests of America’s entrepreneurs.
Be Part of the Small-Business Community
Join SBTC and maximize your investment by getting involved. The value you receive is directly related to your level of involvement. As an SBTC member you’ll benefit from:
- Leadership opportunities – Enrich your personal and professional development opportunities by getting involved as a committee chair or volunteer.
- Events – Attend SBTC events in Washington, D.C. and beyond to meet with lawmakers and White House officials, and hear from key thought-leaders and members of the media.
- Latest news – Get the most up-to-date analysis on the issues that matter most to your small business through our constantly updated website, our electronic newsletter, “The Weekly Advocate” and our various social media sites.
- Talk to your elected officials – Become an active advocate for SBTC through our Action Center and, with just a few moments a week, keep your lawmakers abreast of the key issues for your small business.
- Educational opportunities – In addition to our excellent analysis and reporting, as a member of SBTC and part of the NSBA network, you can participate in NSBA’s Issue Briefing teleconference series on myriad issues and resource topics.
- Participate in NSBA’s widely-cited surveys – You can provide your opinions in a number of NSBA and SBTC surveys, including the two biannual economic reports and a variety of targeted surveys.
- Professional recognition – SBTC provides members with a web-sticker signifying that you are part of our community of advocates. We also recognize five outstanding small-business advocates each year which can be a great way to spotlight your achievements.
In addition to the various advocacy and education benefits you gain from being a member, NSBA and SBTC have partnered with a number of organizations to offer discounts on everything from shipping to financing, as well as various insurance and online benefits. These benefits are exclusive to NSBA and SBTC members.
NSBA/SBTC is teaming up with Capital One® Spark Business®! Together, we want to help you put thousands of dollars back into your business. With the Spark® Cash credit card, you’ll earn unlimited 2% cash back on every purchase—plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months of account opening. Learn more today and see how rewarding doing business can really be.
InkHead delivers a modern solution to promotional products by providing the latest digital tools to easily search, customize, and buy from the largest online selection available, with a quality guarantee that ensures orders ship on time and as approved. NSBA and SBTC members save 15 percent off their orders with no minimum purchase.
Click here to start promoting your business. Use Promo Code NSBA15 to save 15 percent site wide today.
With the Small Business Financing program offered by UPS Capital® and Kabbage®, you may qualify for financing to grow your business without the obligations associated with other lending sources—you only pay for what you use.
So skip the paperwork, the lines and the back-and-forth, and get started today.
For over 100 years, Deluxe has been an indispensible partner to small businesses like yours. As a proud partner of NSBA, we’re excited to offer members like you 50 percent off your first order of business essentials. Business checks, forms, banking supplies, full color print marketing and more — we have the products, services and advice you and our 4.5 million active small business customers need to reach your business goals.
Click here to visit the NSBA/SBTC dedicated microsite to order, or call our NSBA /SBTC dedicated phone line at 800-242-5456.
Funding Circle offers fast, affordable loans for the small businesses banks have left behind. We’re a marketplace that connects established businesses looking to borrow, with people and other investors who want to lend. By cutting out the costs and complexity of dealing with banks, you can get an affordable loan for your business in less than two weeks.
Please click here for more information.
Life is busy enough without worrying about dental insurance for your employees. Whether it’s traditional group or group individual coverage, Renaissance Dental has a solution to meet your dental benefit needs. Our network features more than 150,000 access points across all 50 states and while you save the most money by visiting a dentist in our network, members are welcome to visit any licensed dentist.
To make it even easier for employers, Renaissance Dental offers individual plans with no group contract or administration requirements. With Renaissance Dental, it’s easy to offer your employees quality dental insurance that they will really value.
Please click here to learn more about how you can save on dental insurance.
NSBA/SBTC members can save up to 32 percent on UPS Next Day Air and 14 percent on UPS Commercial Ground Shipping. This offer expires soon, however. NSBA/SBTC members must enroll to receive the additional savings on UPS domestic air, international, and ground services. Along with the NSBA-UPS partnership savings, you’ll have the power of logistics on your side. You get outstanding reliability, greater speed, more services and innovative technology. UPS guarantees delivery of more packages around the world than anyone, and delivers more packages overnight
Please click here to learn more about the reduced shipping rates from UPS.
Office Depot and OfficeMax are now ONE company! NSBA/SBTC members can save up to 80% on over 93,000 products. Great for your printing, cleaning and all of your office supply needs. Shop online or in any Office Depot or OfficeMax store. Enjoy FREE next-day delivery on online orders over $50! Click here to shop online or print off a FREE Store Purchasing Card.
Click here for details on discounted office supplies from Office Depot/OfficeMax
Since 2008, Nextiva has shifted the way businesses view their phone system. Nextiva is a business cloud communications provider serving over 100,000 businesses in the U.S. Nextiva’s cloud services deliver voice, instant messaging, and video communication services for businesses without the need for service contracts and upfront capital expense. Backed by Nextiva’s state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure and Amazing Service, your business will finally love its communications provider.
Click here for details on Nextiva’s world-class VoIP communications.
NSBA members are now saving on average 42 percent from what they are currently paying for health insurance. Through this member benefit, access multiple carriers and hundreds of plan designs! Choose anywhere from a low deductible co-pay plan to a higher deductible HSA compatible plan. Unlimited lifetime benefits with over 1,000,000 PPO providers to choose from, or use your own DR. 100% preventive/wellness coverage with NO deductible or co-pay.
Click here for more details.
Insurance from Mutual of Omaha for NSBA/SBTC Members
You’re important to us and we want to help you protect your financial goals and your family. As a valued association member, you have the opportunity to purchase an insurance policy at premiums which are lower than those available to the general public.
Please click here to learn more.