The Small Business Technology Council is a non-partisan, non-profit industry association of companies dedicated to promoting the creation and growth of research-intensive, technology-based U.S. small business.
SBTC is involved in educational activities which include conferences and seminars on government procurement and other education activities for small business, government officials and officials of large companies. SBTC encourages the exchanges of ideas and information on improving the transitioning of research and development (R&D) and technology into the commercial marketplace.
- An established and dynamic association of young, emerging, research-intensive, technology-based companies in the U.S.
- The leading industry organization advancing the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program which provides over $2.2 billion annually to companies in Government R&D contracts.
- A much needed voice in Washington advancing the small business technology agenda and defending the industry from bias and unfair attacks.
- A successful effort to enhance the growth and success of member companies through cooperative programs.
- A valuable CEO forum, offering management support and advanced technology networking to make your company more successful and profitable.