SBTC offers valuable benefits and resources for all of its members. In addition to our vigorous lobbying efforts in Washington, D.C., SBTC members benefit from our vast expertise in tax simplification and fairness, procurement, regulatory reform, affordable health care, small business technology funding, and small-business exporting. Additionally, we offer various member-only discounts for critical small-business products including lending and shipping.
Ignite your connections with key decision makers and other small-business leaders
Building an inspired, engaged and resourceful small-business community is SBTC’s vision. Our mission is to help our members be their best by building human connections to knowledge, ideas, issues and marketplaces. For small-business owners all across the U.S., Virgin Islands, Guam, and Puerto Rico, SBTC is the national community that multiplies their voice and potential.
- Influencing the development of the small-business community
- Increasing business opportunities in the marketplace
- Providing a forum to discuss ideas and policies with influential policymakers
- Building the small-business community’s future through lobbying and representing the interests of America’s entrepreneurs.
Be Part of the Small-Business Community
Join SBTC and maximize your investment by getting involved. The value you receive is directly related to your level of involvement. As an SBTC member you’ll benefit from:
- Leadership opportunities – Enrich your personal and professional development opportunities by getting involved as a committee chair or volunteer.
- Events – Attend SBTC events in Washington, D.C. and beyond to meet with lawmakers and White House officials, and hear from key thought-leaders and members of the media.
- Latest news – Get the most up-to-date analysis on the issues that matter most to your small business through our constantly updated website, our electronic newsletter, “The Weekly Advocate” and our various social media sites.
- Talk to your elected officials – Become an active advocate for SBTC through our Action Center and, with just a few moments a week, keep your lawmakers abreast of the key issues for your small business.
- Educational opportunities – In addition to our excellent analysis and reporting, as a member of SBTC and part of the NSBA network, you can participate in NSBA’s Issue Briefing teleconference series on myriad issues and resource topics.
- Participate in NSBA’s widely-cited surveys – You can provide your opinions in a number of NSBA and SBTC surveys, including the two biannual economic reports and a variety of targeted surveys.
- Professional recognition – SBTC provides members with a web-sticker signifying that you are part of our community of advocates. We also recognize five outstanding small-business advocates each year which can be a great way to spotlight your achievements.
In addition to the various advocacy and education benefits you gain from being a member, NSBA and SBTC have partnered with a number of organizations to offer discounts on everything from shipping to financing, as well as various insurance and online benefits. These benefits are exclusive to NSBA and SBTC members.
Neustar Connects NSBA Members and Customers
Neustar is working with SBTC to encourage small businesses to establish a presence online and think outside the box of traditional domains, and take advantage of .Us and.Biz addresses. A businesses website address is critical in terms of marketing and building customer loyalty, and Neustar can connect you with .us and .biz.More
Level 3 Internet Connectivity for NSBA Members
Level 3 is now offering enterprise-class Internet connectivity to SBTC Members through a simple, self-service portal. Get pricing and set up low latency, reliable and highly secure Internet connectivity on your own without all the extra time spent meeting with salespeople and listening to presentations.More
UPS Logistics NSBA Member Discounts
Take advantage of special savings on UPS shipping offered to you as a member of SBTC. You can save up to 32 percent on air, international, and ground shipping services.More
Renaissance Dental Discounts for NSBA Members
Sign up with Renaissance Dental today to save the most money on high quality dental care through their vast national network. Renaissance Dental offers individual plans with no group contract or administration requirements.More
NSBA Health Plans
Multiple carriers and hundreds of plan designs! Choose anywhere from a low deductible co-pay plan to a higher deductible HSA compatible plan. Unlimited lifetime benefits with over 1,000,000 PPO providers to choose from, or use your own DR. 100% preventive/wellness coverage with NO deductible or co-pay.
Guaranteed acceptance plans (you cannot be turned down due to a pre-existing condition) now available !!
The average member saves 42% from what they are currently paying.More
Mutual of Omaha Insurance for NSBA Members
You’re important to us and we want to help you protect your financial goals and your family. As a valued association member, you have the opportunity to purchase an insurance policy at premiums which are lower than those available to the general public.More
E-mail and Fax Marketing
Members receive a 10 percent discount on the Magnet Mail service from RealMagnet. Create and track high impact, professionally designed email and fax campaigns including newsletters ,conference announcements, electronic forms, and much more.More
Members receive a 15 percent discount on all products—including manual and computer forms, checks, as well as marketing products and services guaranteed to help you run your business more efficiently.
Use promotion code 16408 to take advantage of this special offer and start saving today.More